The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Weirdos

Well, I decided to include a short bio about the guys in my class. So that you know the kind of people I had to deal with everyday!

1. BABY:
Well, the reason behind his nickname is his childish behaviour. He used to act like a spoilt brat, always demanding this or that from us. He just loved to talk about himself. I mean, our telephone conversations were always something like this:
"Goms, did you know I got the highest in this test? I am so intelligent..."
"Hey, I downloaded this from the internet just now. I like watching it you know..."
"Oh my god, I have to cut my hair, it's grown too long!"
If I tried to put a word in between, like,
"Yeah, you know wha.."
"Just shut up and listen to me! Actually..."

He had a varied range of disorders, from balding hair to kidney stones. He used to go on for months about his balding problem. He used to ask everyone, "Is my scalp visible through the hair?"

Now onto some of his favourites:
a) Bouncing me at the wall, whenever I went to his home.
b) DBZ: He was a DBZ addict, a harmful habit. Not to him, but me! He would hold me by the scruff of my neck, push my face near the screen and make me watch the same episode, same dialogue hundreds of times!
c) F.R.I.E.N.D.S: He was a F.R.I.E.N.D.S addict too! See above.

But all in all, he was, and still is, a very good friend of mine.

2. The Blob:
He was a guy who liked to be depressed about things like fun and happiness. He would flee at the first sign of fun, dunno why. He would never hang out much with us, giving reasons like, "Guy, I have to study for the Board Exams!", the exams in question being for the next year!
Or, he would say that his father would scold him if he was late by even a second and escape.
But he had a GREAT sarcastic sense of humour. We had fun listening to his comments about different happenings in class.

The Blob's also a very good friend to me.

3. Mokka Mukkee:
The class nerd. He came complete with thick- lensed glasses, and a skinny appearance.
His (failed) attempts at cracking jokes to become popular resulted in some really weird ones, like: What do you call a numerologist who likes telling jokes?
A humour-ologist!
Pathetic, right???

1 comment:

  1. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!
    -from the family members of the above mentioned baby

    ReplyDelete