The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Self Confidence

Self confidence... Don't be alarmed...This is not a psychology lecture...just the curious case of self confidence in my class...

Everyone has to have self confidence..Otherwise they wouldn't be able to do anything(worthwhile) properly...But if self confidence is taken to the extreme?

There was a guy in my class...He was an above average student and used to get good marks in all the subjects...
He had a pretty high opinion of himself and insisted that others too had to have the same opinion about him...
He never missed a chance to point out his importance in this world...If someone talked about Physics, he would helpfully add to the conversation,"Physics is nothing without me!"...
And if anyone mentioned school, he would join in,"School is nothing without me!"...

I mean, it's pretty good to be confident about oneself and all that, but this?
He used to behave as if he created the world of physics,biology,computer science and just about every other subject...except chemistry...a particular chemistry teacher inspired terror in our hearts..It affected even this guy...
Chemistry in our school and the teachers are worth mentioning in the blog, and they deserve a seperate post...

Anyway, to continue... He was actually a good guy and everything, except for the small matter of his self importance in this world.... Maybe he was just joking and that was his idea of humour...or maybe he was really serious about it...
Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment