The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Insider Knowledge.


So here are the logical reasons behind the names for the girls of my class.

  • Dreamette: One of the very few persons I have known who follows her dreams without the slightest hesitation. She is neither afraid to dream big, nor hesitant in achieving it. She lives the way she wants to, without giving a damn about any body or anything else for that matter. 

  •  Haywire: One of my best friends, who is prone to mood swings as much as japan is prone to tsunamis. She can never stick on to one decision or one choice or even one mood for more than, say half an hour(that’s the maximum). Its like her brain is hardwired to a fluctuating voltage source which in turn fluctuates her moods and decisions.    

  • Dovey: The peacemaker of our little gang. She’s one of those people who is friendly with even the enemies! She is also the messenger of our gang. Its through her that we send and receive messages from others. 

  • Esager : A friend of mine who is best suited to be a script writer or story writer for science fiction movies. That's because she has an amazing power to exaggerate things way beyond the limit. I mean, you just have to ask her if she has seen the sunrise, she will launch into a blow by blow detail of even the minutest thing with a great deal of animation and exaggeration. 

  • Razon: Another one of my friends. The reason behind her name is reason. She has a reason for each and everything. She is what you call a verbose. Her favorite words are “Actually” and “Because”! And she uses them frequently enough to drive you crazy.

1 comment: