The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Weird characters

You wouldn't believe the type of kids you meet in school...They range from 'human computers' to 'trolls'...For instance, there was this girl (why does it always have to be a girl?) who could answer the questions posed by the teachers correctly,BEFORE the teachers could frame them in their mind! Creepy right? Almost borders on psychic.... Oh, alright...I'm exaggerating...but really she was-is-very intelligent and she held the status of a mini-god in class when it came to studies...That must have been really great....Look at me,I'm just the average lazy scrawny kid who used to be sent out of the class everyday just because his homework constituted part of his dog's diet...I can't control a dog's diet, can I?

But there were the 'trolls' too, people who wanted the Google search engine in a floppy!!
I tried to reason with the guy ( Let's call him Pathabeen, to avoid confusion...P.S. I'm not good at giving fictitious names, please try to adjust) that Google was not something you could put in a floppy...I mean, it's not exactly a 1.44 MB file, is it?

Anyway....you'll be reading of many incidents and people with personality disorders in this blog...have fun reading...

1 comment:

  1. r u so afraid of ur fellow class mates that u dont even tell their names? u cud go wid a fictiuos name atleast, u know to avoid confusions.

    ReplyDelete