The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Real Intro..

Have you ever wanted to meet the most dramatic person on earth? Bingo! You have come to the right place. There can be no one more dramatic than the owner of this blog GOMU himself. The stunning intro he gave me (he calls it so) stands as an irrefutable proof to that.

The only truth in that post is that I’m a girl. And do you know what ? He actually asked me if he should reveal that I’m a girl. I know guys tend to be dumb at times, but this was way beyond my expectation! But what can I say, my high school was filled with such dumb people. It wasn’t just guys, girls were no lesser them.

I can hear you asking if I were one of them. Of course not, how can you think so? I was one of those sensible girls in the class who demanded a certain amount of fear from every body at some point of time. I have heard from close reliable sources that a few of the teaching faculties were a tad bit afraid of me too.


So moving on.... I am here to give you a tour of my school life with all these dumb and not so dumb people. I am not guaranteeing you anything. I had a great time studying in this school and being around all my classmates. I hope you have the same fun reading about them too.


PS: Keep checking the ‘My Classmates’ page for latest updates about the girls in our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment