The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ambitions

A person should have an ambition...But a reasonable one...
Lot of guys in my class never understood the 'reasonable' part of it...
For example, a guy wanted to become an IAS officer and a fashion designer and an engineer at the same time! Dunno what he finally decided on now though....

We used to have those counselling classes in school...A waste of one hour, if you ask me...the guys weren't really interested...
Anyway, in one of these classes, we were once asked what we wanted to become....
Naturally you could see doctors and engineers and sometimes even IAS officers creeping into the list....The really different ones included: Fashion designer, rock star, electrician(??? Poor guy was very bad in studies, hence the choice....But where would we be without electricians???) and film technician...

Naturally, I didn't have a clue of what was going on...when my turn came to expose my career choice to the class I stared around wild-eyed and managed to combine two or three choices of other people...I came up with this: Computer Related Electrical Psychology.... ok, I know you people reading this are giving me a weird look, but I was really desperate and cornered...I just blabbered the first thing that came to my mind...luckily the teacher didn't hear it...She asked me to repeat it, and with a discreet murmur from the person sitting next to me, I managed to say something decent like 'Computer Engineer'....
Had she heard my original choice, I would have been packed off to a psychologist's office myself!
So, guys...Make sure your ambitions are reasonable and good choices...
And be sure to check it with your friend sitting next to you in class atleast a couple of times!!!

1 comment:

  1. entha oru vishyam sollanumnalum plan pannithaan sollanum...okay(in vadivelu style)

    ReplyDelete