The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Poetic Me!

You know, when I was doing high school, I was interested in poetry...
So I decided to try my hand at writing one...this is the result:

I once had a wonderful dog,
The dog got lost in a fog,
It drowned in an eerie bog,
And got turned into a log.

The log was floating about,
It got found by a trout,
Whose profession was a scout,
It looked at the log with a pout.

The trout was excited,
It swam near the river bed,
And got caught by Big Ted,
Who liked fish big and dead.

Cool right?
Yeah I know, sometimes I amaze myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment