The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I write this with tearful eyes

She can't prove anything!


Oh well, it's true.... But hey, I already confessed to a lack of sarcast-o-meter in my brain (which, by the way, is a nice and healthy 1400 gms) in my previous post...
So there's no use rubbing it all in again....

By the way, if you were wondering why I'm writing (or rather, typing) all this with tearful eyes, it is because I couldn't stop laughing at Songeuse's post...

Don't mistake me, I'm not saying she's done a bad job with it....It's just that the "imaginary situation" she chose is imaginary, would never take place in real life and is completely misleading about my sense of humour...!

I mean, you readers would probably have come to realise what a wonderfully funny guy I am and many of you might be thinking I'm God's funniest gift to mankind...(Wait a minute...does that statement mean what I want it to mean?)

And either way, G.O.D. (Hey, Songs, guess what? Whether you like it or not, this name is here for the long-term, so there!) and Sugar (See previous comment in brackets) would never fight about something like whose shirt is whiter( and yes, it is a word).....

And G.O.D. and Sugar...? Before thanking me, I guess you better read the next part....*gulp*


Those two would not fight about stuff like whose shirt is whiter, true, because the things they fight about are even more sillier!

Either way, that's for another day...right now, I'm focused on righting some wrongs done to me in the previous post....

1. I don't send msgs consisting of just ?'s and !'s alone!
2. I am not stupid to ask someone how their day was, at 8 am in the morning! (P.s. Songs, I think you must have mistook me for another friend of yours)
3. Well, I forgot what I was about to say here....*sheepish grin*

And lastly, people can't just go around blaming me for not writing bigger posts...if I get enough material to write about, the post is bigger....Q.E.D

I don't have the....talent, you might say....of blowing things out of proportion, unlike some people I know....*ahem, ahem*


Well, that's it then....I will keep you guys updated on the things the devilish duo fought about, soon....:)

1 comment:

  1. Oi...u sent a msg with just ?'s and !'s only yesterday...do u suffer from short term memory loss too? and u did ask me once about my day early in the morning, it was a cloudy day and i replied its dark. you were baffled as usual. when you say "completely misleading about my sense of humour...!" you mean the lack of it right? i know that G.O.D and Sugar(i don't care about the longevity of there names, i was only voicing my opinion) do stupider things than fighting over shirts, i was just trying to keep their dignity. why should i humiliate them, when i have u. also, i want to live a long life with all my body parts intact.and what is this with shortening my name no matter what it is?

    ReplyDelete