The Good Ol' Days

I created this blog to share my school life and the different set of characters I was surrounded by in school with you.
I think you will find many funny incidents and not-so-funny incidents that happened to me in school in this blog.
No offense meant to any person. All the views and opinions are my personal views and I am solely responsible for them.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Unforeseen Circumstances

Er...you guys must be wondering where I ran off to and abandoned the blog to its fate.

I won't attempt explaining the reason(s) why I did what I did because what I did was something I had to do due to certain unforeseen circumstances.(Phew! I had to sit the whole night trying to construct this sentence and make sense of it)

Anyway, all of my Intelligence agents are currently busy digging up dirt(Ahem, gathering Intelligence) about my classmates and are currently located in France, Russia, America, London, Iraq and so on, in search of incriminating evidence against them. You just have to wait till they come back and give me good printing material, to post in this blog. And they might be back before the end of this century, so hopefully you guys won't have to wait much longer.(Whoa, I AM good at stalling, aren't I?)

Till then, you are going to have to grit your teeth and read Pathapein's infinite pearls of wisdom, which has a good entertaining value, I'm told (by none other than Pathapein himself!).
You may condemn me to hell, but that's how it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment